Building the competencies and confidence of boards and executive teams is the key to building organisational capability. The following list gives examples of some of the interventions that that Solo has delivered, with very high levels of success in fostering clear and focused energy at board level. Similar approaches can be taken with middle management levels in an organisation to build leadership capability throughout the organisation:
- Coaching for individuals at a senior level in the organisation
- Board appraisal
- Board development programmes
- Induction and development programmes for newly appointed Directors
- Recruitment and assessment centres for Executive and Non-Executive appointments
- Pay and Reward packages for senior staff
- Benchmarking and market intelligence for the relevant sector
- 360 degree feedback.
Read more about Change Management >
For an informal no obligation chat concerning your requirements please contact us.
For full contact details please visit the “Contact” page in the menu.